 Castle / 12422
Re: New Moc...I just couldn't help myself
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 04:39:01 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes:
I've been holding this one back until I got a better camera, and now that I
do...
I present Grand Gallstorm City, rebuilt and better than ever!
These are just preview shots. Better and more detailed photos will be
uploaded within the next few days, along with the third chapter of the
Chronicles of Velaria.
As always, I love to know what you guys think!

-Jay
http://velaria.8m.com/

Jay... What can I say.... It's Awesome. I've been a great admirirer of your
lion head castle for some time. The new versions looks sweet.

For some reason though I think I liked the tan eyes and lighter colored
turret/crown better. It seemed more regal and less sinister. But perhaps
that is your intent. I don't know the back story. Either way It is one of
may favorite castles.

Keep up the great work.

Todd Trotter
http://www.lugco.com/todd