 Castle / 12437
12436  |  12438
Subject:
Glad you noticed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 02:46:47 GMT

The story you have asked for details on is a chronological telling of the
worlds of Legoland since the introduction of the minifig. I have touched on
many different themes here, though I have strayed from the town theme, which
I will likely get at later on down the road. What I am writing mostly about
is the occurances in the world with different forms of ruling powers down
through the ages. There are different races detailed on, and many wars
talked about. These historical references are actually adventures and story
lines my Lego world has gone through since I was... what... two years old
and first started collecting them. I never have really had a "dark age" of
lego collecting, and have attempted to let that show through here. The story
is not done yet, I am still talking about things that happened in the last
apartment... oops! I meant world that Legoland was set up upon.
It is apparent that I have left a lot of things out of the history, I'll be
honest when I say that not every story line I have placed my Lego world
through is as exciting as others they have suffered through. Some of you may
notice direct references, and actions inspired by several different works
from authors, television shows, and movies.
The roayl familes I am describing in this history are all shown here:

in the Crests folder. They range from the early days of the Lego company, to
the more recent. I am still needing to get the three current crests to bring
the castle, and the Druid Histories up to date, and of course this castle is
going to be expanded upon greatly. I have, since requesting some help
finding the originally estimated 800 BURPS, examined floor plans, and blue
prints of the actual castle, Paranor, and have realized that the needed
Burps will likely number in the THOUSANDS! The blueprints for the castle,
which I will try to follow, indicate how immense this project is going to be.
In any case, the history is for those who are interested in reading it. It
is not yet complete, the knight in question has still not mentioned the rise
of the Batlord, Lord Riovanes, or the newest of the Lionel rulers. I will be
working on that over the next few days. At that time, the description will
at least be up to date with the photo's of the crests I have posted.

Thank you for asking, Shiri, it is good to see you posting again