 Castle / 12400
Re: First Collaborative Chapter Complete, and Ahead of Schedule!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 18:49:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:

It was just to cool. There were some mistakes while recreating the charects.
Little things like a wrong shield a wrong weapon. The next chapter must be
within the next 2 days maybe 3. I can't wait. I thought that you would do
all 6 chapters at once.

Thanks much.  Yeah, well, you can't blame someone who hasn't actually seen your
characters first hand.  I may know my characters really well, but very few
other people do.  Besides, the story was written from the perspective of those
who were living in Tanarth, if they remembered Drakon carrying a lion shield so
be it ;)

I would have liked to do all 6 chapters at once, but there are some problems in
doing that.  First and foremost, it would have pushed back an update to Ikros
for another month at least.  Secondly, by spacing the chapters out, it gives
spotlight to the guest author's work.  I know how hard it can be when you work
hard on something and it gets buried by something else, in this case it would
be my three chapters of the series and the other two collaborative ones.  So,
thus, I'm spreading them out.

Thanks for reading!

--Anthony