 Castle / 12386
Re: First Collaborative Chapter Complete, and Ahead of Schedule!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 03:49:02 GMT

Thanks! I have to admit, I had a great time doing this. Though Anthony deserves
most of the credit, he did a great job editing the pictures to what we needed after
I took them! For having very little time, I think it turned out very well.  I'm
just glad I had all my creations still built and it was just a fact of figuring out
the plot and getting the pictures to go with it.

Of course, my Realm is a little nervous now that they know there's a rather large
dragon close by.  The knights are on high alert for anything soaring in the sky
that looks even remotely like a dragon.  We have had some scares by younger knights
unfamiliar with the areas flying creatures, though they will learn ;)

Glad you enjoyed!
Tamy

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

--Anthony