 Castle / 12381
12380  |  12382
Subject:
First Collaborative Chapter Complete, and Ahead of Schedule!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 19:07:49 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

My friends, Tamyra Teed, otherwise known as Mookie, and myself are proud to
bring you the next chapter in the Chronicles of Ikros!  This chapter is the
first of three collaborative chapters scheduled for the Chronicles.

And to commemorate my website hitting 30,000 hits, or at least it will after I
post this ;)  I shall be releasing chapter 25 in the next few days.

So here ya go!

Chapter 24 of the Chronicles of Ikros:

Awakening Feud

PLUKWYT!  (let us know, as opposed to let me know, ya know, like, yeah)

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

--Anthony