 Castle / 12492
Re: New MOCs yes there is more than 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 20:59:55 GMT

Hey Danny!
Great stuff! I see alot of promising stuff here!
You're style is coming together quite nicely, from what I can see.
I'm not a fan of forestmen stuff per se, but I do like what you've done with
your stuff. Keep it coming!
I'm gonna take your dare and edit that pic! I'll post it when I'm done, I'm
curious to see how it'll turn out. :)

by the way, thanks for the MOC line nomination! I'm flattered! I dare TLC to
make one of my models! Bwahahahahaha!

Great Job!
-Jay
http://velaria.8m.com

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
Here is my newest MOC. The forest men tree fort

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=12939

I went in my attick and found a forest men river fort. Thank god

Also my arrow shop.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=12938

Finally Pics of the town and forest.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=12937

The new forest flyers

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=12329

Some one who knows how to edit pics edit this one I dare you... please. I
can't do it. My brother and brother in law both wont help , there computer
animator

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=130863