 Castle / 12491
Re: Chapter Three is here! Rejoice in the sheer mediocrity!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 20:52:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Very... VERY cool stuff.  I wish my creation myth was as well written as this
one.  I can't wait for the next chapter, so you'd better come out with it
soon...  (not like I have a very good record myself...)

--Anthony

hey ant!
Thanx again, bro. I hear ya on the chapter release thing. There's so many
things you don't count on to go wrong that do, and it can get very frustrating.
Don't worry, though, chapter four is coming very soon!

By the way...did you get my re-submission for the TKOI creature contest?
Just checking to see if I sent it to the right e-mail addy this time!

-Jay
http://velaria.8m.com/