 Castle / 12473
Re: I am writeing TLC a letter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 15:23:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
After seeing these custom minifigs that are so expensive I just had to get a
ton of them. But that would cost near 3000$.Also I was just looking at some
nice MOCs on brickshelf and saying "those are darn good wish I one". Well
now I am writeing TLC a letter. Could anyone tell me were to send it. • <snip>

Danny

Hey Danny,

I too would love to see TLC create more sets in the MOC theme, and I support
pretty much all the creators you mentioned. However, you will probably find
that TLC will probably ignore your request. Brad Justus (VP of LEGO Direct)
has mentioned at least twice that the company does not wish to accept offers
of MOCs. He said this both when Dan's Blacksmith shop was released, and also
in the Q&A session in BricksWest (generously recorded by Ahui Herrera on his
brickshelf account).

So even though your idea is a good one, it will just clog up TLC's mail and
not reach anyone's ears...
I agree with Lenny, sending it to lugnet.dear-lego will less likely upset
anyone, and has the same chance of reaching anyone's ears as any other mail.

One more thing - if you do write TLC a letter I recommend running it through
a spell-checker. Companies and people in general are more likely to take you
seriously if your letters are respectful and organized. Good luck!

-Shiri

P.S. It's Kevin Hall, FYI.