Re: Voting Open for LCAD Parts Update 2000-01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 17:28:34 GMT

Another file
- [3471.dat]
This file has a lot of work on it, but still has some problems, specifically
almost all the quads from the base are bowties.
See the following image:
http://is-sv.link.pt/~rmsm/lego/vote2000/3471_0.png

also there are a few (maybe many, but few as far as our yes can see) quads which
have non colinear points.
See the following image:
http://is-sv.link.pt/~rmsm/lego/vote2000/3471_1.png

See ya