 CAD / Development / 4468
Re: Voting Open for LCAD Parts Update 2000-01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 20:38:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Fredrik Glöckner writes:

I really don't want to be a hassle [about the minifig positioning].

No hassle felt on my end--I feel stupid that I went to all the work of
figuring out the angles, and then didn't document them.

It's just that I wanted to
experiment with animating the minifigs, and was quite put off by the
apparent total lack of documentation on how to use the parts.

Good point.  We should definitely try harder to document part-usage.

I can
probably work out something useable myself by studying the complete
minifig shortcut and the individual parts, but this process could have
been simpler in my opinion.  If I do find out some useful details,
I'll publish them here.

Now that you mention the complete minifig shortcut, that *might* be what I
based my stuff on.  It's so hard to remember...

Steve