 CAD / Development / 4466
Re: Comments on parts up for vote- Pt 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 18:09:12 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Chris Dee writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, John VanZwieten writes:
4611.dat - Door Barred 6 x 7:  several of the *edge.dat primitives have a
singular matrix.  Ldraw handles these, but it messes up L3Lab.

I'll fix the singular matrices - this was authored before L3Lab was publicly
available. It was also done in the expectation that the matching door-frame
would be sent in for the voting (don't remember who by). Maybe I'll put that • on
my work list.

Chris
In fact is is worse than just singular matrices - there is an error in these
lines which means the intersects between the bars are not be drawn as lines.
Fixed and sent to Steve.

Chris