 CAD / Development / 4502
4501  |  4503
Subject:
Which submitted parts have been put on hold ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 20:22:32 GMT

Steve, in lugnet.cad.dev, you wrote:

[snip]
Second, this is a fairly small update.  In order to get this update moving, I
cut off adding more parts to the update awhile ago.  There are actually some
parts submitted several months ago that I was not able to include in this
package, because I was unable to review them in time.
[snip]

I'm one of the unlucky victims who's parts didn't make it into this vote.
Although I'm not happy with it, I respect your motivations. I'm sure putting
up this voting round was complicated enough.
Would you be so kind to publish a listing of the submitted parts, you were not
able to include in the 2000-01 vote ? This way their authors can verify that
their submissions still are on that list, other authors may see which parts
they have to avoid duplicating, and the rest gets an idea what parts may come
avalable in the nearby but somewhat further away future.

Much obliged, M. Moolhuysen.