 CAD / Development / 4495
4494  |  4496
Subject:
2000-01 Voting Closing Soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 18:41:48 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The votes have been trickling in.  If you want to make your opinion
known, please vote soon!  I will probably be taking the vote-page down
tomorrow night.  That's Tuesday, April 18th.

If you have fixes for any of your parts that you want included in the
update, please get them to me ASAP.

For the next 24-or-so hours, the voting page will be at:

<http://www.ldraw.org/download/updates/voting/datvote.html>

Steve