 CAD / Development / 4433
Re: Voting Open for LCAD Parts Update 2000-01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 22:11:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Chris Dee wrote:

Great work Steve. But has anyone managed to download the "all the DAT files"
zip file. I get "Couldn't find the resource" for
http://www.ldraw.org/download/updates/voting/0001.zip

That's odd.  I *swear* I test-downloaded that last night.  It was late,
I must have been hallucinating.  I'll fix it, and let y'all know.

Steve