Re: [ldraw.org] Cover Model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 03:41:48 GMT

On Wed, 14 Jul 1999 12:56:36 GMT, Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote:

At 03:12 AM 7/14/99 , Terry K wrote:
On Mon, 12 Jul 1999 17:30:29 GMT, Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote:

At 04:37 AM 7/10/99 , Terry K wrote:
Cool.  BTW - just checked out your OLV - BREATHTAKING MODEL!

Uhh, thanks.  But I ain't about to do that in LDraw.  :-)

Awww, c'mon! :)  Well, at least you can leave it together lest there be
some rare case I'm in Phoenix... ;)

It's still together (other than a bit here and there).  I don't have room to
re-assimilate it into the collective.

So you're saying those pieces take up less precious space together than
apart?  Cool :)  Love the excuse to keep an awesome model together :)

No.  Actually I am saying that my careful plans to create a storage system did
not adequately take into account the concept of expansion.  :-/

In other words, I can't cram it all back in.   And to make things worse, I am
running out of shelf space to display models AND I still have a bunch of
unopened boxes.

And I really don't have that much Lego.  A little over 40,000 pieces total.
How some of these people here manage the quarter mil range, I'll never know.

-- Terry K --