Re: [ldraw.org] Cover Model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 22:52:00 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney writes:
Yeah.  I would like to give variety with this image slot.  The main page of
ldraw.org will be changing often with new information and news, so why not
change the image on the front?  Of course, we could archive past features
for fans to return and find out just who made the model and where to go to
see it full sized.  If we didn't do that, it might disappoint some people.

Hey yeah, a daily, weekly, or monthly featured-model thingy could be a lot
of fun for people!

BTW, have you ever seen Joe Lauher's pages?

   http://www.chem.sunysb.edu/msl/lego/homepage.html

He did a model-a-month thing a while back for official TLG models (he built
them and then took photos), and he's also got a cool image along the top of
his page which shows a variety of elements (although they're mostly Technic-
oriented).

Just more food for thought.

--Todd