Re: [ldraw.org] Cover Model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 13:39:37 GMT

At 04:28 AM 7/7/99 , Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
Terry:

It would be interesting to have a pool of similar-sized
images that the server could select from to display when a
visitor arrives.  That way, it would be a different image
each time. (sorry for the fractured explanation - what I'm
thinking of and what I write seem to be divergent today)

Sounds like a nice idea.

I could set something like that up - if somebody just
collects and organises the images.

Yes, good idea, Terry.  I think we should go that route.  Right now I'm
awaiting the delivery of a rendering of a truck for the first image.  We
can proceed to collect images for this slot at this time.  A good 10 or 15
of them would be nice.  I could do a couple myself.

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com

AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

If someone tells you you're worth your weight in gold, fatten up.