Re: [ldraw.org] Cover Model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 17:21:01 GMT

At 04:32 AM 7/10/99 , Terry K wrote:
Correct.  As long as the text enhances the image and doesn't put some
website name over it, go for it.

That sounds good.  I was just fretting over the blatant plugs.  A title or
graphic that adds to the appeal of the image is great.    I worry most about
the keeping the overall look clean and professional.  I would hate to see
blatant promotion or (gasp) advertising on the opening page.

Yes, poo on advertising.  And yes, my goal is the clean and professional
look as well.

Does someone want to volunteer to work with the model of the month
aspect?  Use the main template to generate a page for it.  Also a
submission system.  Jacob is working on a voting system for it.  Would it
be a good idea to include banner ads on that page like CLSOTW does?

The template is at http://www.ldraw.org/main-template.html

-Tim Courtney
  ldraw.org Project Coordinator

http://www.ldraw.org