Re: [ldraw.org] Cover Model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 09:38:29 GMT

Steve:

This could even progress into a feature model of the
week/month if people would like.  I'm sure its possible
and it could get sites more publicity.  Is anyone
interested in this?

This would be very nice, but why not feature it as a separate feature? (er,
well, you know what I mean).

Well, who wants to do the work?

I wouldn't mind helping with the infrastructure to limit the
amount of work that actually has to be done.

- Adding new models to the collection
- Showing random models from the collection
- "Voting" on the models
- Promoting a model to "Model of the Week/Month"

Play well,

Jacob

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --
      --  Web...:  <URL:http://www.ldraw.org/FAQ/>  --