Re: [ldraw.org] Cover Model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 17:36:06 GMT

At 04:47 AM 7/10/99 , Terry K wrote:
I would like to have "advisory voting". People get to vote,
but whoever is responsible has the final word.

No argument from me.  That is pretty much how part voting has evolved.
(devolved?)
Sometimes, a contrary decision must be made.

I agree as well.

Yes.  We could do it somewhat like the entries in the IRTC:
http://www.irtc.org/   I don't mean to say a full-blown competition, but
rather
the submissions could have supporting files or text to further describe them.
Also similar to the gallery pages of the Star Wars Modelling Alliance:
http://www.swma.net/  (my favorite page: 70)

I like your rendering! :)  What kind of ships are those?

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com

AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

If someone tells you you're worth your weight in gold, fatten up.