Re: [ldraw.org] Cover Model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 22:15:47 GMT

At 06:08 AM 7/8/99 , Fredrik Glöckner wrote:
sparre@sys-323.risoe.dk (Jacob Sparre Andersen) writes:

Looking at lugnet.cad.dat.models, I would say a month. Only three new
models in the last week (and there should be _some_ competition).

I'm sure there are lots of people who don't post on
lugnet.cad.dat.models.  Besides, some people probably have a large
backcatalogue of models which can be used.

Still, once a month sounds good to me, too.  That way, it will not
impose too much work on the maintainers.

I can contribute with some Technic MOC's, if you want.  Do you want
large models (i.e., models with many parts) or small ones?  Rendered in
L3P/POV-Ray or LDLITE or LDraw?  With or without artificially made
backdrops?

Large is good, either way though.  Whatever you feel is your best work and
whatever you would like to see there.  Povray would be best, but ldlite is
acceptable.  You can do artificial backdrops, see the nebula backdrop on
the featured Explorien model now at ldraw.org.

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com

AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

If someone tells you you're worth your weight in gold, fatten up.