Re: [ldraw.org] Cover Model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 09:47:34 GMT

I wrote:

Preferrably should this information be submitted in a
machine friendly form (i.e. #3 should be a "diff" file), so
I can set up a script to generate the POV-Ray file and the
image.

Since people use many other tools than just LDraw and
l2p/l3p, it is probably not a good idea to demand a
_machine_ friendly explanation of the path from DAT file to
finished image. It is actually more important that it is
_user_ friendly, if we are to learn other peoples tricks.

Play well,

Jacob

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --
      --  Web...:  <URL:http://www.ldraw.org/FAQ/>  --