 CAD / Development / 83
82  |  84
Subject:
Clone "semi-bricks" (Was: Non-TLG Parts)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 21:43:13 GMT

Some time ago, I made some "plates", or, as I call them, 12 LDU high semi-bricks.
I call them semi-bricks for two reasons:
1. They are exactly ½ the height of a Lego brick
2. They are clones, ie not real bricks

I strongly oppose the idea to include these in an official L-CAD update.

http://home2.swipnet.se/~w-20413/mybricks/warning.htm

/Tore