 CAD / Development / 82
Re: What color are they really?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 20:43:09 GMT

On Wed, 10 Feb 1999 17:08:49 GMT, "John VanZwieten"
<john_vanzwieten@msn.com> wrote:

What actual color are the patterned radar pieces in M:Tron and Blacktron I?  I
don't have them and so I guessed at neon yellow-green (298) for M:Tron and
regular yellow (14) for BTI.  But then I noticed that the space landing pad
baseplates use light green (10) for the pattern.  Is the M:Tron radar the same
color as the space landing pads?  What should the correct colors be?

I can't answer your question, because I don't have any of the
snow-plows.  But I can say that when I made those baseplates, color 10
was basically unassigned (I don't think a color-list had been added to
the FAQ yet).  It seemed like the right color at the time.  Maybe that
should be reviewed.

I imagine there are a bunch of pattern-colors which haven't been mapped
to LDraw colors yet.

Steve