 CAD / Development / 137
Re: Non-TLG Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 20:34:02 GMT

Roy Earls wrote:
I started this party, but I just realised I had no idea it would expand
into discussing [...]
Live and learn.......

The Internet thrives upon discussion.  Without it, the net would be void and
without substance.  The multicast transfer of ideas causes the net to grow and
become more coherent.  In a sense, this also applies to us.  (1)

Nothing is lost from starting a thread, and so much more is gained.  Thank
you.

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  More Zen for you, Todd.  It must be the caffeine.  ;-)  If I start spewing
Koans, I trust you'll do the right thing.

--
  _
|_|  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Horizon/5249/