 CAD / Development / 136
Re: Proper tiles (Was: Clone "semi-bricks" (Was: Non-TLG Parts))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 20:33:12 GMT

On Fri, 12 Feb 1999 17:01:01 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com>
wrote:

Steve Bliss wrote:
Some common, details which are larger than 1LDU details and are skipped
in LDraw parts:
[...]
- The indented base on tiles (oh no! That means LDraw use old-style
  tiles!)

Ya know, this has been one of my pet peeves with LDraw.  But since I'm too
lazy to learn how to create pieces, I haven't said anything about it until
now.

Would anyone have the time, inclination, and patience to "fix" the 4 dozen
or so Tile pieces that have this attribute?

Sure, no problem, I'll get right on it.  At the same time, I'll also
shave the excess 1LDU off the ends of all the cross-axles, OK? ;)

Steve