 Off-Topic / Fun / 859
Re: Dreaming in Lego (Was: Clone "semi-bricks" (Was: Non-TLG Parts))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 19:27:08 GMT

Terry K wrote:
On Thu, 11 Feb 1999 01:29:10 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com> wrote:
Terry K wrote:
Thanks, but my money is on Sproat.  :-)
Terry, you better get a refund!  :-,  I don't yet have a clue for how to use
them for anything but arms and legs...
Then I guess it's a duel.  Two steely-eyed Lego warriors staring at one another
across the gulf of cyberspace.
First one to cave and make something good is the loser.    :-)
Be warned: my mind is a blank.

I accept your challenge!  Be warned:  I have been a procrastinator at the
rank of wizard for nearly 27 years now!  :-P

You sure it wasn't the sound of some semi-sentient fridgidaire life form
creeping up on you in the dark?

No, this time I'm pretty sure it was the gremlin living in my car's engine.
I haven't driven that car for a while, and he's a little attention-starved,
you see...

Cheers,
- jsproat

--