 CAD / 890
Re: Clone "semi-bricks" (Was: Non-TLG Parts)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 00:20:59 GMT

On Wed, 10 Feb 1999 22:11:54 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com> wrote:

Tore Eriksson wrote:
Some time ago, I made some "plates", or, as I call them, 12 LDU high
semi-bricks.
http://home2.swipnet.se/~w-20413/mybricks/warning.htm

Checking out the Web page...  Wow, is that a disclaimer or what?!?  :-,

I strongly oppose the idea to include these in an official L-CAD update.

I agree that "official L-CAD" should be limited excludively to Lego pieces
by TLG.  (1)

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  Would this include ZNAP?  I would be inclined to say "yes" if they are
adding ZNAP pieces to the current piece numbering system, and "no" if ZNAP
pieces have their own numbering system.

I suspect we will eventually have ZNAP pieces.  And Throwbot pieces as well. I
am not sure about Duplo/Toolo/Primo though.  Those have a very limited
inter-connectivity. But it the demand is there for them, it would be a total
tragedy.

-- Terry K --