 CAD / Development / 123
Re: Clone "semi-bricks" (Was: Non-TLG Parts)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 16:11:20 GMT

On Fri, 12 Feb 1999 03:58:43 GMT, "John VanZwieten"
<john_vanzwieten@msn.com> wrote:

I think the standard mentioned on L-CAD was details >= 1 ldu get drawn, and the
curved edges on DUPLO definitely have a radius > 1 ldu.

That was the opinion stated by Jacob, which I generally agree with, but
it depends on the detail in question.

Some common, details which are larger than 1LDU details and are skipped
in LDraw parts:

- the indentations on the undersides of pieces, centered beneath regular
  studs.
- Some stud-holding tabs on the undersides of pieces.
- The indented base on tiles (oh no! That means LDraw use old-style
  tiles!)
- The curved edges on Technic cross-axles.

Steve