 Off-Topic / Fun / 840
Re: Dreaming in Lego (Was: Clone "semi-bricks" (Was: Non-TLG Parts))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 07:07:46 GMT

On Thu, 11 Feb 1999 01:29:10 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com> wrote:

Terry K wrote:
Thanks, but my money is on Sproat.  :-)

Terry, you better get a refund!  :-,  I don't yet have a clue for how to use
them for anything but arms and legs...

Then I guess it's a duel.  Two steely-eyed Lego warriors staring at one another
across the gulf of cyberspace.
First one to cave and make something good is the loser.    :-)
Be warned: my mind is a blank.

I have four sets, but so far I draw a blank about using the pieces.
It will probably take me a couple of months of subconsious cogitating before I
wake in the middle of the night with a good idea.
Then a couple of more weeks to remember what the hell I thought of.

Ooh, I *hate* doing that!

Welcome to _my_ world.

Last night, I was sound asleep when my head hit the pillow -- then I heard
some funky noise which woke me up.  After which, I lay awake staring at the
ceiling for about an hour until I realized that I had dreamt of a way to
build a microfig-scale Zentradi Officer's Battle Pod. (1)

You sure it wasn't the sound of some semi-sentient fridgidaire life form
creeping up on you in the dark?  (666)

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  Battletech fans might recognize it as the Marauder.

-- Terry K --

666.  (had to be careful about footnoting a reply to a footnoted message)
A reference to Sproat's often hilarious web page "what's new?" section.