 CAD / 898
897  |  899
Subject:
Scala parts (Was: Clone "semi-bricks")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 18:29:34 GMT

Terry K wrote:

I would guess that they would be placed in a "Duplo" category, much as
the few Scala parts are now in the "Scala" category
I say "few" because Steve just sent me a new one to go with the two already
there.

-- Terry K --

...which reminds me of the 3x6 tile, that happened to be introduced in the Scala
series (?). I don't like it to be put in a category; it's so basic. (Well, the
measures 3x6 aren't). I would be surprised if it doesn't show up in a totally
different environment, sooner or later.

/Tore