 Off-Topic / Fun / 834
833  |  835
Subject:
Dreaming in Lego (Was: Clone "semi-bricks" (Was: Non-TLG Parts))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 01:29:10 GMT

Terry K wrote:
Thanks, but my money is on Sproat.  :-)

Terry, you better get a refund!  :-,  I don't yet have a clue for how to use
them for anything but arms and legs...

I have four sets, but so far I draw a blank about using the pieces.
It will probably take me a couple of months of subconsious cogitating before I
wake in the middle of the night with a good idea.
Then a couple of more weeks to remember what the hell I thought of.

Ooh, I *hate* doing that!

Last night, I was sound asleep when my head hit the pillow -- then I heard
some funky noise which woke me up.  After which, I lay awake staring at the
ceiling for about an hour until I realized that I had dreamt of a way to
build a microfig-scale Zentradi Officer's Battle Pod. (1)

My question is this:  how many people dream in Lego?  (2)

What does it mean when your brain uses these symbols when it's trying to
relax?  For which people does dreaming in Lego wake up that person or become
a nightmare?  And why do the voices in my head keep telling me to purchase
Town Jr. sets?

Wait, you can ignore that last one.  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  Battletech fans might recognize it as the Marauder.

2.  Corollary:  How many programmers out there dream in code?

--
  _
|_|  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Horizon/5249/