 Off-Topic / Fun / 833
Re: Final Fantasy: The Movie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 01:09:02 GMT

On Wed, 10 Feb 1999 21:24:52 GMT, "Jeff Stembel" <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote:

I saw this picture and I wanted to share with everyone here.  It is from the
upcoming Final Fantasy movie, by Japanese game giant Square.  This movie will
be complete 3d graphics, and be so life-like as to be nearly indistuishable
from real life.  Anyways, here is the picture:
<http://www.darkhorizons.com/news5/fantasy.jpg>

No way!  That's too real!  :-)
One step closer to Star Trek Holosuites, I guess.

-- Terry K --