 Off-Topic / Fun / 839
Re: Very off-topic BUT...anyone play RPG's?...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 05:49:14 GMT

Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote:
The first group I was in broke up in when we all got to high school, and my
last group broke up because they wanted a game filled with crude jokes, while I
(the DM) wanted a serious game.  (Sigh...)  It's so hard to find good role
players...

Ain't that the truth.  I even miss a group I DM'ed for while I was in
the Army, and I bet I had to flash my "Because I'm the DM" card at
least 10 times per session (usually 6pm Friday to 6am Saturday).

Do you mean Pool of Radiance, Dark Queen of Krynn, etc.?  Those were made by
SSI, and were a lot of fun!

Yeah, that's it.  They were great!  In many ways, BG is better.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET