 Off-Topic / Fun / 932
Re: Very off-topic BUT...anyone play RPG's?...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 14:35:57 GMT

Jesse Long writes:

From Mike's response I assume you mean computer-based RPGs, yes?

Either way, I don't play RPGs anymore.  I used to play Cyberpunk, Rifts, an
occasional game of Star Wars and, long long ago, AD&D.  I also had a
Nintendo and played various Zeldas, Final Fantasy, and some others.  I loved
my friend's Phantasy Star (Sega) too.  I've checked out a Star Trek MUD and
a Dune MUD too, but they weren't too interesting.

The only real RPGs are the non-computerized ones, by the way.  :-p

Jesse
Baldur's Gate IS based on AD&D rules.
The Nintendo Final Fantassy series was awesome, had fun with them. My first was
Dragon Warrior, way back when. It started it all for me!
Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?
Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! http://www.multicon.de/fun/legofaq.html
Power-search in Deja News! http://www.dejanews.com/home_ps.shtml