 Off-Topic / Fun / 818
Re: Very off-topic BUT...anyone play RPG's?...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 13:28:53 GMT

On Wed, 10 Feb 1999 03:47:27 GMT, "Jesse Long" <LongJR97@hotmail.com>
wrote:

my friend's Phantasy Star (Sega) too.  I've checked out a Star Trek MUD and
a Dune MUD too, but they weren't too interesting.

Try Broken Seals & the Creator's Shadow, especially if you know about
the Wheel of Time...

HTH.

Jasper