 CAD / Development / 124
Re: DOS Makelist (was Re: Uber-install (was Re: Organizing the Si te Revamp))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 16:12:41 GMT

On Fri, 12 Feb 1999 09:04:13 GMT, "Lars C. Hassing" <lch@ccieurope.com>
wrote:

How abount case-insensitive sorting? Is it required?

Yes.

How about number sorting? Do you want 3100 before 30010?

Yes, please.

Steve