 CAD / Development / 144
Re: Non-TLG Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 17:54:44 GMT

Okay, I think I see the consensus on "home made" parts in LDraw.  How about
a slightly different twist?  One of the messages in build group mentioned he
used the loops off of broken 1 X 1 with side loops to get a female to female
connection.  Would it be acceptable to model this part in LDraw?  Consider,
he did not make the part.  It could be considered a defective part
originally since it broke due to bad design on TLG's part ( I'm not trying
to be negative here just describe as best I can ) and as such a original TLG
part.  Sorry if this seems to be trivial, but I do like to look at things
all angles even if it does mean hanging from the ceiling.

Roy