 CAD / Development / 138
Re: Non-TLG Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 20:35:24 GMT

Steve Bliss writes:
It's not the resin -- they could use open-top studs to get around this.
Maybe they think the existing parts (1x1 brick with side stud, 1x1 plate
with side loop, etc) are enough.

That is unfortunate.  It just has always seemed logical for the element to
exist, but have never been able to reason out why it doesn't.  I had hoped
that it did exist and that I had somehow missed it along the line.  Oh, well...

Roy

P. S. I'm just now figuring out how to use the Web interface to lugnet, so if
it appears that I'm restating myself, please, overlook it.