 CAD / Development / 4320
Re: Some Words To BFC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 13:26:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Michael Lachmann wrote:

My suggestion is to keep the BFC statements as simple as possible. Meaning we
should rather correct wrong defined
parts than letting the software correct wrong definitions!!!!

  That's why I droped out of the BFC discussion a long time ago, we are
making this a big issue with proposals for a new extension when we could
make things much simpler.

  If you know that a part is wrong, instead of adding a "0 INVERSE"
statement (or whatever you call it now) you just change the orientation,
I guess that Steve should be able to add a command that inverts the
sequence of points of a quad/tri to LDAO easily (if he has enough free
time). This way a program will only have to check for inverse matrixes
on files that are outside the ldraw/parts directory.

Leonardo