 CAD / Development / 4390
Re: Some Words To BFC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 22:11:38 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:a5mpess6nipq4bpb34s6cv4lupmepsitne@4ax.com...
snip
Have you used Leonardo's program?  I've heard of some different programs
that can help with sorting polygons, but I haven't heard of anyone
publishing one yet...

If anyone wants to take a look, just ask. I don't have the time to
create a web page and make something official so I'll need some help to
finish the program.

I'm asking. :)

Me too.

-John Van