This is a big one. :) This update contains 234 files, including some 93 new parts. You could call it "Revenge of the Minifigs" - 56 of the new parts are various minifig heads, torsos, legs, and accessories. As always, along with the new parts, there (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev) !!

  BimP Events Page Shutdown

The poll on LUGNET has yielded a response I anticipated. That being that the BimP events section is not very popular. Since there is already a wonderful events page on the LEGO web site and event dates are easy to find on LUGNET, I am considering (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Automated Module Submission at classic-space.com

Bram Lambrecht has been working hard to add some automation to the link section of the Moonbase Project. (URL) code to display the entries is not up and running but if you submit one now it will be in the database and displayed soon. This is a (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  NWBrickCon Registration is a go!

We've got the registration form online, just go to: (URL) on the "click to download" link and you'll be on your way! Looking forward to seeing all of you at NWBrickCon! Mark Neumann (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  New Website: Toradoch Systems Launch

Greetings, It is with high aspirations and sweaty palms that the board of Toradoch Systems announces the launch of their website to bring the products of the future to the consumers of today: (URL) a lot of text with most of the navigation through (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce)

  Re: What kinds of LEGO-based conventions do you want?

Forgot to include LUGNET.Announce :) In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Stephen Fisher writes: As coordinators and schedulers of NWBrickCon, the LEGO-based International Convention hosted by SEALUG, PLNTC, and SMART in the Northwest region of the United (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce)

  NWBrickCon schedule

I'd like to pass on that our con is coming up, we've got a schedule going, (URL) registration should be a day or so away. You can find the link for that on: (URL) Neumann (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  Re: LEGO does Disneyland?

(...) Tarzan minifig? However, I have posted an article about the images at BimP. The article is pure conjecture and just for fun. Enjoy, Steven B. Combs, Publisher Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) (URL) Information: (URL) member #414 (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce)

  My site (Lego Lord of the Rings etc) has moved

Hi all, My site, featuring the Lego Lord of the Rings and other stories and models, has moved. The new address is: (URL) name has also been changed to "Brick Tales", reflecting the main goal of my site to tell stories illustrated on the minifig (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle)

  Updated MPD tools

Some of the principles for the MPD file format has recently been clarified. I have updated my MPD tools and their documentation to reflect this clarification. The newest version can as usual be downloaded from: (URL) code: (URL) executables: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad) !

  M12 LRV "Warthog" Halo fans take a look!

This was originally the ground vehicle for a VTOL, kind of a sideshow. Due to request, it now has its own set of photos. This is the pic that was included in the VTOL gallery: (URL) The dedicated gallery is here: (URL) All the info is among the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce)

  Need Designer for Site

Hi. I'm looking for a volunteer to develop fighters and capital ships and the like for my website at (URL) . You can't get paid or anything but I'd make you a 'business website' that can link to the storyline. You'd need to know a CAD program to do (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space)

  BayLTC's first GATS show - pictures now avaialble

I have posted pictures from our first GATS show: (URL) questions, feedback welcome! --Bill. XFUT: lugnet.trains (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  The Assault on Hoth

The pictures from the BrickFest 2002 Hoth display are now up on my site (finally!). Includes a collection of over 150 images of the layout from myself, Troy Cefaratti, Abe Friedman, Constantine Hannaher, Paul Hartzog, Michael Huffman, Jake McKee, (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest) !!

  LSA Newsletter Re-Released

After careful consideration and thinking about how I can do this, I've decided to re-release the LSA Newsletter, in better ways! All the info can be found here: (URL) and PLMKWYT! ~Dan (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce)

  New Polling Mechanism Available

Greetings! Well, since his trip to BrickFest, Todd has been in a coding-frenzy! LUGNET's latest development, now having passed its testing*, is available for all members to use: (URL) think you'll find this tool both fun and useful! (Curators take (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.general) !!

  Drumm's Small Lots is now open

Our Bricklink store, Drumm's Small Lots is now open (URL) LUCNY members get a 10% discount. Please read the terms and shipping! -- Thanx~ Nicole; "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!" (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  BattleSpace major update and release of Fleet Command version 3.0

The wait is finally over! Announcing the latest update of the BattleSpace website, including: - New model documentation: Starclaw class Space Intercept Fighter - New online HyperProbe layout containing pictures, hints and tips - New quick and simple (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.gaming)

  BimP out-of-pocket Toon Updates (10 Aug 2002)

The cartoon archive on the BimP website has been updated. The archives are now by month rather than all on one page making it easier to located and find your favorite out-of-pocket cartoon. I have also added some commentary and historical notes on (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce)

  BimP Updates (10 Aug 2002)

Additions to BimP include: * Another Phillip Thorne BrickFest Review. Read all about the Q&A session with Lego Direct from the 2002 BrickFest. {click the events button} * Read Answers 11-16 from the Ferrari Brothers. Find out about their next book (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  PNLTC Mall Show - One More Public Weekend & Pics Up From Previous!

Back by popular demand, the Pacific Northwest Lego Train Club will be hosting an additional public weekend on August 24th and August 25th at the Beaverton Mall (outside Portland, OR). For those of you who have missed our two previous public (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.or.por) !

  Just for fun, take a poll

I made these recently, intending to share them with LUGNET members. I hope you will all participate, so we can get some solid results! Should be interesting.. This one harks back to olden days of rec.toys.lego. The idea isn't mine. Credit goes to (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: First teaser attempt

Slag it all I forgot to crosspost. "Nicole Drumm" <kdrumm1@stny.rr.com> wrote in message news:H0ILoo.JMC@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Expansion of Spotlight functionality

Hello, The Spotlight feature usually found on LUGNET's main homepage has moved to the News homepage. (URL) (spotlight) -> (URL) all curators (and would-be curators): ---...--- The Spotlight function is available at each level in the news hierarchy, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !!

  "Cool LEGO Site of the Week" is back

Get there from the LUGNET homepage: (URL) CLSotW directly: (URL) week's featured site: LEGO Model Trucks -Evert van Wichen (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.publish) !!

  3 new posters at The Movie Posters Open Project

Hi all! I've created and added 3 new posters to my site. They can be seen at : www.rotule.qc.ca/lego.html As already mentionned, you are all welcomed to send me your creations to add to this site. You will be fully credited for your addition. Help (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general)

  *** LDView Version 1.9.6 Released ***

LDView version 1.9.6 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) main new feature of version 1.9.6 is: Added support for antialiased lines. Most of the other changes in this release are bug fixes, so (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  MOTM and SOTM winners for July 2002

Hi All, Sorry for being late. Vacation time. :-) Missing those margaritas on the Mexican beach already.... This months winner for Model Of The Month is Shimpei Ohsumi for a remarkably accurate rendition of the Honda Bite. Love that minimalist (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

  * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.1 released *

Hello! New version is out now. Get it at (URL) ! + = New feature * = Bugfix - = Removed feature v1.1 2002/08/03 * Fixed shortcuts for Cut, Copy, Paste + Redid the search options / added 'search' menu + Added 'Find next' (F3) option + Undo now (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev) !

  Dan's Diner and Mobil Station

Hi folks, Dan - a US LEGO fan living in Germany - just announced some of his new building mocs: An old-fashioned diner, called Dan's Diner. You US folks might better know what they look like, but I love his diner, especially the use of the original (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce) !!

  Website Update

I finally made a major update to my website, Bricksville. First, I moved to a new server with no ads and 200 megs of space. Also, the site itself got a good modification. I now have larger pictures of my models and the Virtual Bricksville. I also (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce)

  PNLTC LEGO Train Show This Weekend!

**NEWS FLASH** PORTLAND, OR - PNLTC is holding its SECOND LEGO train show of the summer at the Beaverton Mall, Beaverton, Oregon, August 3rd and 4th. Doors will be open to the public during mall hours, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., both days. The (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Galaxy Enforcer Contest Relaunches

Hi kids. I'm gonna be straight with you. I've messed up. I started this years contest and greatly underestimated it's popularity. Geocities has been a cruel cruel beast to us all. You have probably checked out the contest only to be confronted by a (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !

  Site update

Hi all, I've updated my LD4DModeler site with a newer version of the simple project Tutorial (improved thanks to Ahui Herrera), a PDF Version of the tutorial and some info about upcomming Beta 3 (including a little test animation I did). The places (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  NWBrickCon Update

Hi Everyone, Just a quick note to let you all know there is a new NWBrickCon newsgroup in .events, and also that the NWBrickCon info page has been updated with tons of new information, including flight and hotel information. (URL) you are someone (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Updated MPD tools

I have updated my MPD tools, which among other things means that they now automatically search for both ".ldr" and ".dat" files, when putting together a MPD files. The newest version can be downloaded from: (URL) well, Jacob -- Wide-body freight (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  new newsgroup lugnet.inst

A new newsgroup/list lugnet.inst has been created for the focused discussion of building instructions (with a big emphasis on computer-generated building instructions). CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== -> lugnet.inst Official (from LEGO) and unofficial (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.inst)

  BimP Updates (29 July 02)

New updates include: * QA 5-10 with the Ferrari Brothers (some great stuff here folks!) * The latest cartoon from Ton * Two Brickfest reviews with pictures by Philip Thorne of The Non-Sequitur Express are now located on the events page. * Several (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  The LEGO Company is invited to post everywhere!

Greetings everyone! As of today, all employees of The LEGO Company are invited to participate freely in LUGNET newsgroups. Any former restrictions on messages arriving from lego.com e-mail addresses is hereby lifted. It is our mutual hope that this (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego) !!

  $Here’s the Deal$

-On Variants: (...) ‘VARIANTS’ -Are- going to happen… ¯¯¯...¯¯¯ Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, :::But Someday::: And thus, I feel adamantly inclined to persuade TLG, and Lego Direct, to consider my supplication to have set # 375/6075 become (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.year.2003) !

  *** LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.0 released ***

Hello! New version is out now. Get it at (URL) ! + = New feature * = Bugfix - = Removed feature v1.0 2002/07/27 + 'Select All' command + Print command * Fixed small bug in color selection * Fixed / Expanded Example Plugin-Code. Plugins should work (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev) !

  Introducing the Moonbase Project

I was going to wait for Chris Giddens to get home from vacation but I just finished this page on his site (and I'm impatient) so I thought I'd unveil it: (URL) thanks to anyone who has ever offered support in establishing a group building standard. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lugco, lugnet.space) !!

  new newsgroup lugnet.robotics.spybotics

A new newsgroup/list lugnet.robotics.spybotics has been created for the focused discussion of LEGO SPYBOTICS issues (with a big emphasis on replacement firmware and/or software). Feel free to crosspost between .robotics and .robotics.spybotics, as (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.admin.nntp) !

  Mouse Mod with Lego Figure

Too funny for words: (URL) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce) !!

  Kyola Fire & Rescue has moved

Just letting everyone know that Kyola Fire & Rescue and the rest of my web site has moved. the new location is www.ozbricks.net/coghilla and for Kyola F&R www.ozbricks.net/cog...-index.htm Thanks and if you've never visited please do so. Aaron (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce)

  BimP Updates

Below are the most recent BimP updates and refinements: * Latest Toon by Ton! (This one is one of my favorites) * The interview with the Ferrari brothers continues once again * {Shameless Plug Alert} BimP has received a nomination for the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  Ice Planet 2002 Contest Winners!

Hey Y'all: It's been a great contest and I have enjoyed my part in the event as it unfolded. I would like to thank Curt Tigges, Tom Sciortino, and Jude Beaudin for all of their help with the various administrative chores concerning the contest. The (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space) !!

  leJOS 2.0 (Java) for the RCX

leJOS version 2.0 has just been released! New features include more available memory without twitching, USB Mac OSX support, faster Math functions, and a vastly improved communications package. Now you can communicate with multiple RCX's, use a (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  1st 2002 rocket meet

The first VicLug 2002 rocket lego meeting was boomin: (URL) up to viclug9l.jpg were taken by me the rest by Steve Barker and you can check out previous VicLug meets in his Brickshelf gallery: (URL) to Randy (and family), Steve and Silus for setting (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Brief Outage at Northstar Computer Systems

Northstar Computer Systems, host to many LEGO-related sites, will have a brief 10-15 minute outage today at 2pm CDT to replace a buggy network card in the database server. If you have any questions, please contact me directly at eric@northcomp.com. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce)

  MichLTC / MichLUG at GATS - Grand Rapids, MI - July 12th-14th, 2002 - Wrap-Up

MichLTC / MichLUG - Great American Train Show (GATS) - Deltaplex - Grand Rapids, Michigan - July 12th-14th - Scott's Report To All, MichLTC had a great show at GATS in Grand Rapids. It was a lot of fun, with a lot of work, but it was, in most (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug) !!

  PNLTC Beaverton Mall Show Pics are Up!

Our first public weekend at the Beaverton Mall in Beaverton (outside Portland, OR) was a great success! July 6th and 7th we were open to the public during mall hours at our new temporary "clubhouse". Highlights included a large port area, a 12V (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.or.por) !

  NWBrickCon

It is my pleasure to announce that on the weekend of October 4,5 and 6 in Seattle, Washington will be the Pacific Northwest's first Lego Convention! NWBrickCon will be co-hosted by PNLTC, SMART, and SEALUG. The con is in the Seattle Center's Center (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Spheroid Generator now on the web

Spheroid Generator is now a web page. With just a web browser you can get instructions showing where to put plates to make a sphere, cone, or tent in any size, using plates. Kind of like Mosaic Maker. I'll be working on this more, so that it can (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.announce) !!

  Ice Planet 2002 Ballots -- Voting is now closed

Hey again Y'all: Yes, it's finally over. Currently, we are just waiting for the vote-counting panel members to complete their tallies so that we may announce the agreed upon results. I appreciate everyone's patience, it shall be rewarded in the next (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

  Ice Planet 2002 Ballots -- Deadline Looms!

Ice Planet 2002 Contestants: Please get your ballots emailed in a timely manner (Tony Knaak -- this means you!). The official corrected ballot is located here: (URL) follow the instructions and all will be well. Please note that you cannot vote for (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

  LD4DModeler 1.0 Beta 2 Available, finally :)

I've finally manage to finish and upload beta 2. Main changes are: Rewritten joint manager Improved player Improved Control manager Rewritten 3DPreview (faster with less memory, what would one want more :) Improved 3DPreview properties Improved (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Peeron Inventories on BimP

I'm pleased to announce that Peeron ((URL) and BimP ((URL) have joined forces to provide LEGO builders the ability to search the Peeron database remotely. Using a PDA with a wireless connection you can now search for sets and inventories using the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.db.inv) !!

  Lego to make a Movie!

Lego is going 'hollywood. A LEGO MOVIE is under creation right now. (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  Kingdom of Gatimrja - Chapter II

The next chapter in my castle story is up. You can see it at: (URL) accessible directly from the Updates section on the main page, or from the Stories page. As always, comments and criticism are appreciated. Let me know what you think. --William (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce)

  Advanced set search on peeron.com

Hi all! I'm pleased to announce that you can now run more advanced queries on the Peeron Inventories. Just click on "Advanced Set Search", and you will be able to find out interesting things, like "how many sets in 2002 have more than 500 pieces" (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.announce) !!

  TOP MOC of the Week / TOP Site of the Month

Hello@all, I don't know exactly where it belongs, but reading the descriptions of these groups it seems to be right here. I kept putting off this project a few weeks, but now it's finished: The new section for TOP MOCs and TOP sites. Everyone can (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !

  PNLTC Centralia Meeting Pictures Up

Back in May we decided it would be a lot of fun to all get together as a club and have fun! So we met halfway between our two geographical centers of Portland and Seattle in Centralia, Washington. The library let us use their community room and we (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce)

  BimP Updates

Here's the latest from BimP * New e-mail list. Receive the latest BimP news in your Inbox. * TJ Avery has joined the BimP team and will be serving as Associate News Editor. As many of you are aware, TJ also serves as the curator of the LUGNET (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  NEW CHAPTER FROM THE KINGDOM OF ANDRASTAVIA

Hiya all..... Just letting you know the next chapter is finally online Chapter 3 Ancient Awakenings... Please come to the Kingdom of Andrastavia and check out the latest instalment. www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia Go to Chapters.. Chapter 3 Let me know (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce)

  BrickFest: Roommate matching needed

I've got a place to stay, but I've noticed a number of other people who aren't sure whether they can make it due to the cost -- or who are sure they're going but would really like to find a way to keep costs down. Does anyone out there have a hotel (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va.arl)

  Growing pains

A bit of hostility and controversy has erupted over a recent policy implementation at the BrickShelf website. If you follow LUGNET's Spotlight feature on the homepage, no doubt you've already read at least part of the discussion. If you haven't, (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish) !!

  NCS Downtime @ 3pm CDT/8pm GMT

Note: This is in the announcements area due to the large number of LEGO-related sites on my servers, including BrickLink, Guild of Bricksmiths, and a number of LUG/LTC sites. In order to install a new electrical circuit for a larger UPS, all NCS (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce)

  BI Portal site re-launches!

Well after many many long nights, I have finished the all new BI Portal site. It adds many new features and now creates a solid foundation for growth. The new site is basically a live beta, so if you find any errors, problems or confusing parts, (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad) !

  PNLTC to show at Beaverton Mall, Oregon

The Pacific Northwest Lego Train Club is pleased to announce an ongoing exhibit at the Beaverton Mall in Beaverton, Oregon (just west of Portland). We have secured an empty space to use as a "clubhouse" through the summer. We will have two public (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains)

  NILTC at TCA National Convention show a success!

Hi everybody - The Northern Illinois LEGO Train Club had its second show last weekend, June 27-29, at the Train Collectors' Association National Convention. The convention was held at Pheasant Run Resort in St. Charles, IL. We had a wonderful (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.il) !

  Ice Planet 2002 Voting Begins Now

Hey Y'all: Because of a slight goof-up on my part I want to make very clear that the correct ballot for voting in the Ice Planet 2002 Contest is located here: (URL) previous ballot will hopefully be deleted before many of you even notice the error. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space) !

  BimP Updates

Below are the latest updates at BimP: * New Look! * New site map * New search tool * New PDA view * Reduced sync times for Mazingo subscribers * Part III of T.J. Avery's wonderful model feature is now online. If you haven't seen parts I and II, you (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  Catalogs / Classics discussions at BrickFest

Hi all, I would like to thank those who have volunteered their sets for the Lego Classic (pre-1978) sets display / old bricks & sets discussion at BrickFest. It will be from 2-3PM on Friday. If any others would like to contribute, please let me know (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce)

  Last Day to Register for BrickFest 2002!

...Today is the last day to register for BrickFest(tm) 2002! www.brickfest.com Top 11 Things you could be doing July 19-21 if you make it to BrickFest: 11. Hear Brad from LEGO Direct 10. Get a peek at the Spybotics Demo and Q&A 9. Be up on the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events) !

  MOTM and SOTM winners for June 2002

I'm actually up to speed on this one. :-) The Winner of LDraw.org's Model Of The Month is: Sven Moritz Hein and his spot-on version of a classic 911 sportscar. Wow. Sven has a load of goodies to see on his webpage, and on Brickshelf - check it out. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

  BimP Back Online (and other Surprises!)

The BimP migration is complete. BimP now has its own dedicated web server space as well as some new features. Here is a list of what's new at BimP * Another new cartoon from Ton van Waas * The completion of our interview with Jake McKee. The last (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  Version 2.5 of ULF Database is Online

Hello everybody, I have remade my site. I hope you will like this version better than the previous one--improvements consist of these: -Redone Starforce and Home Page -Music has been taken away! -New links page -information popups -repaired (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce)

  What's Going on with BimP?

OK...for all of you wondering what's going on with BimP, here is the "skinny." All modifications and additions to the site (other than the News page) will be suspended for about a week to further enhance the site. What we are doing is moving the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce)

  The Shipyard and Jon's Lego Creations have moved

| The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) sites have a new home. Expect some cool updates for both of them in the future! Please update your links! -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  The BlockCAD Gallery has been updated!

It's about time - an update to the gallery of models built by BlockCAD users all over the world. Especially the 'Buildings' section... -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Duel's Tales is Back!

Our family run site, Duel's Tales located at: (URL) is back online a week early! Our site has been "down" for about two months due to a serious need to reorganize all the files into folders. We had all the files in one directory and it got very (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  IP2002 Page Update

Hello, All, I have gotten the IP2002 page completly (hopefully)up-to-date (to the last entry!). If you posted an entry on LUGNET BEFORE the Ice Worm's end contest message, and it is not on the site, email me at CommanderCurt@msn.com. Here is the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce)

  Kingdom of Gatimrja: story continues

Chapter I of my castle story is finished. Check it out at: (URL) can get there from the Updates section, or the brand new (and rather empty) Stories page. Stay tuned for Chapter II, which is currently in production. And, as always, comments are (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce)

  Bulldog Armored Personnel Carrier

This was created in early 2001, but I thought I'd get it posted. (URL) The Bulldog makes use of fully independent suspension, allowing it to articulate over alien terrain or rubble filled streets. Winches are mounted front and rear. A minigun on (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce)

  GALAXY ENFORCER CONTEST 2002 IS GO!

LUGNET. Your time is now. The contest will end on the 17th of July. The winners will be announced on the 20th of July. (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains) !

  GFLTC at the National Train Show®

The Greater Florida LEGO® Train Club (GFLTC) is proud to announce that it will be displaying at the 2002 NMRA National Train Show®. The show will take place at the Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA on July 19-21, (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Please refrain from making this a flame war

To All, Please count backwards from twenty and be careful what you post in reply to this or other replies to it: (URL) NOT post anything that you may regret and do NOT attack individuals or opinions, no matter how wrong you feel they are. Do show (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce) !!

  BrickFest™2002! Register Today

Today 6/14 is the last day to register for BrickFest™ 2002! Those that register today will be guaranteed entrance to all events. Although the website states $55 late registration, we are lowering it to $45 until June 30th. The website will be (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun, lugnet.org) !!

  BrickFest: Classic Lego presentation/discussion

Hi all, I am organizing a presentation and discussion of Classic Lego for BrickFest, being held this July in the Washington, D.C. area. My plan is to cover sets and topics through the 'non-moving' minifig era. This can include old town/train sets, (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events)

  Bricks on the Brain Building Instructions Portal live!

All, Several years ago, I had a vision of a link portal that would be a one stop destination for all finding all the fan created building instructions on the Web. For a number of reasons, this project kept getting moved to the back burner, and never (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad) !!

  Duel's Tale's Update

Just updated Duel's Tales with a Bionicle father's day tale. Its the second story on the page. -- Thanx~ Nicole~ (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  BrickFest 2002 Attendee List!

The list of Attendees for BrickFest 2002 keeps growing. The current list is at: (URL) this morning) ...This is a list of registered adults who have paid their registration (and said they didn't mind us listing them :-) ...If you don't see your name (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BimP Updates

The latest BimP updates include: * Next "out-of-pocket" cartoon by Ton * New Featured Model by LUGNET's own T.J. Avery * New look for main pages * Many new News items To view the updates, synchronize your PDA or visit: (URL) B. Combs, Editor Bricks (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  Re: Announcing the next LEGO Modelmaking Experience at LEGOLAND Windsor

There are now just 14 places left on this experience -- 2 in the morning and 12 in the afternoon. If you're thinking of attending but haven't yet booked, I suggest you do so soon. For more details and information on booking a place, please see (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.announce)

  LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-03 Now Available

[FUT lugnet.cad] The latest parts update is now available for downloading at (URL). This is a somewhat smaller update, with 74 files total. There are 27 new parts, (43 new files altogether) and a bunch of fixes. Full details are available from the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad) !

  BrickFest 2002 presentations update

The BrickFest Schedule has been updated.* The following are just some of the presentations that will occur at this years Fest - July 19-21, just outside of Washington, DC. For more up-to-date info go to www.brickfest.com Jeffrey Ardis - Spybotics (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.people) !

  Bricksville Website Updated

I have finally updated my website and you can check it out. I added a gallery feature so you don't have to go on Brickshelf to see most of my models. Although, some things are still on Brickshelf, so I left the link. www.bricksville.cjb.net -Justin (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce)

  See BimP the way it was meant to be viewed

After hacking around for awhile, I was finally able to figure out how to allow PC readers to view BimP in the PocketPC format. Now PC readers using Internet Explorer 5.0 or above can view BimP how it was meant to be viewed, in a mobile small screen (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact