 Announcements / 1676
1675  |  1677
Subject:
PNLTC to show at Beaverton Mall, Oregon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 04:51:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The Pacific Northwest Lego Train Club is pleased to announce an ongoing
exhibit at the Beaverton Mall in Beaverton, Oregon (just west of Portland).
We have secured an empty space to use as a "clubhouse" through the summer.
We will have two public weekends:

  Saturday, July 6th, 10:00 am to 7:00 pm through
  Sunday, July 7th, 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
and
  Saturday, August 3rd, 10:00 am to 7:00 pm through
  Sunday, August 4th, 10:00 am to 7:00 pm

Our display is also visible through the glass front of the mall space
throughout the summer and we may be able to arrange special viewings if you
can't make it one of the public weekends.

Highlights of the display include Matt's Roller coaster (improved), Ben's
Roundhouse, Kim's Mountain Town and Cathedral urban, port and rural layouts,
and a variety of custom rolling stock.  Frank will also be setting up a 12V
layout, in addition to our standard 9V layout and other static displays

For directions to the mall, see
http://www.beavertonmallonline.com/bm/maps/map.htm.  Our public weekends
will correspond to the monthly Baseball Card and Collectable Shows held at
Beaverton Mall.  We hope to see you there!

Matt Chiles
www.pnltc.org