 Trains / 16835
Re: PNLTC to show at Beaverton Mall, Oregon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 05:20:32 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Matthew J. Chiles writes:
The Pacific Northwest Lego Train Club is pleased to announce an ongoing
exhibit at the Beaverton Mall in Beaverton, Oregon (just west of Portland).
We have secured an empty space to use as a "clubhouse" through the summer.

This is so cool-- way to go, guys!  I can hardly wait for pics of the set up.

-John
(I boldly added trains.org, because I think this topic of "permanent" residence
is an interesting one.  We at the GMLTC nearly secured a *great* space in a
roundhouse-now-historical-museum, but were denied at the last minute:-() But we
still plan on showing there often.

I am basing the TCLTC layout on my home layout; another section with a branch
line will be set up at another member's house.  All of this is in the works,
however...

-John