 Announcements / 1719
1718  |  1720
Subject:
*** LDView Version 1.9.6 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 23:37:13 GMT

LDView version 1.9.6 is now available, in both source and binary forms.  You
can download either from:

http://home.san.rr.com/tcobbs/LDView/

The main new feature of version 1.9.6 is:
Added support for antialiased lines.

Most of the other changes in this release are bug fixes, so hopefully it
will work better than previous releases.

You can take a look at the change history both on the web site and in the
zip download for a list of all of the changes in each version.

Please let me know if you have any comments, questions, feature suggestions,
or bug reports.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com)