 CAD / 8424
Re: *** LDView Version 1.9.6 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 00:08:06 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Travis Cobbs writes:
Please let me know if you have any comments, questions, feature suggestions,
or bug reports.

Here's a couple a small ones:
The smooth curves based on type 5 lines feature still seems to work only if
the part is in the LDRAW\PARTS directory

For some reason the sphere primitives are always showing up a light grey
color (regardless of what default color is).  I also noticed that they
briefly are the correct color when a file that uses them loads and then they
turn to light grey.

One last one: The program sometimes exits after choosing File -> Open....
This seems to happen without any predictability.  I couldn't determine any
more about this one.

For your informational purposes here are some of my machine specs ( the
one's I think might be relevent):
P4 2.0 Ghz
ATI All in Wonder Radeon AGP Video Card

-Orion