 CAD / Development / 7556
Re: *** LDView Version 1.9.6 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 05:54:49 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse writes:
Hey, since you seem to be taking my suggestions, how about
implementing the camera controls I'm trying to work into ldglite?
After talking about which buttons to use, I rediscovered the
demo that got me thinking about it in the first place.  I think
it uses the exact same keys you suggested.

I forgot to mention.  I didn't miss your suggestion of redrawing polygon
outlines smoothed for patterned polygons; I just haven't implemented it yet.
It is on my to-do list:

http://home.san.rr.com/tcobbs/LDView/FutureFeatures.html

(It's even on the top list, which is items I actually plan to implement, as
opposed to the bottom list, which contains items I might implement if I feel
like it. :-)  Unfortunately, implementing this will require me to add code
to remember the original color of tris and quads, since my current code goes
through and post-processes the data before drawing it to replace any
references to color 16 and 24 with the actual colors used in the context of
the whole current model.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com)