 Announcements / 1718
1717  |  1719
Subject:
MOTM and SOTM winners for July 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 00:42:38 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi All,

Sorry for being late.  Vacation time. :-)
Missing those margaritas on the Mexican beach already....

This months winner for Model Of The Month is Shimpei Ohsumi for a remarkably
accurate rendition of the Honda Bite.  Love that minimalist accuracy.

Scene Of The Month goes to Miklós Hosszu for "Last Beer".  Poor Minifig, no
more beer...

http://www.ldraw.org/motm/

Voting is now up as well.  I would like to apologise in advance if you had
sent entries in and they did not appear.  I have had some email troubles
recently, but I caved in and set up a good email account through AT&T.  So
hopefully, no more email woes.

-- Terry K --