Re: MOTM and SOTM winners for July 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 04:13:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Terry Keller writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.cad, Terry Keller writes:

The tough question is if there is only one entry.  Run it by itself? Hold it
until the next month and have no contest for the current month?
Automatically rollover previous months entries and include the one new entry?

All scenarios have some negative aspects.

Yep.

But what is going to happen this month is fine, I guess... I wouldn't change
the rules out from under this month's entry. They win. :-)

Going forward... This may be too complex but perhaps you could roll over
those previous month entries that signaled they were willing to be rolled
(and previous means going back a few months maybe, not just the most recent
previous) whenever there were less than 3 (or maybe 2??) entries.

Dunno.

Rollover requests are SOP.  But the submitters must request a rollover, and
few ever do.

-- Terry K --