 Announcements / 1669
1668  |  1670
Subject:
BimP Back Online (and other Surprises!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 02:42:54 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The BimP migration is complete.  BimP now has its own dedicated web server
space as well as some new features.  Here is a list of what's new at BimP

*  Another new cartoon from Ton van Waas
*  The completion of our interview with Jake McKee.  The last question and
answer is worth the price of admission alone!
*  Part II of our wonderful model feature with T.J. Avery.
*  PocketPC view of BimP.  See BimP as it would appear on a PocketPC using
your PC and Internet Explorer.
*  A new 20 questions interview with Mario and Giulio Ferrari. Mario and
Giulio co-authored (along with Ralph Hempel who served as Technical Editor)
"Building Robots with LEGO Mindstorms" published by Syngress.  This is our
first international feature and it is sure to be fun and informative.  Have
a question to ask the brothers?  View the article to find out how.

Tentative:
* Continued refinement of the PC version of BimP
* A Star Wars related feature
* A BimP PocketPC theme by Micah
* A prize drawing
* A new review
* Your model submissions
* And some more surprises

Be sure to view all the fun by syncing your PDA (just about any PDA is now
supported) with Mazingo (http://www.mazingo.net) or pointing your web
browser to BimP (http://www.bricksinmypocket.org).

Steven B. Combs, Editor
Bricks in my Pocket (BimP)